MISSION & GOALSThe primary mission of Silicon Valley University is to provide excellent educational programs at the undergraduate and graduate levels to equip and prepare students with the right set of knowledge and skills for careers in the high tech industry and competitive global business arena.
This mission is accomplished by leveraging Silicon Valley's expertise in technology and business sectors to:
- Provide students with faculty who are experts in their field and are currently working in the high tech industry and global business sectors;
- Provide students with a learning environment that utilizes the latest available technology in use in the work place;
- Acquaint students with the fundamental academic principles, theories and concepts of governing their career fields;
- Prepare students with the practical skills, which are necessary for performing at the highest levels in their chosen professions;
- Develop the capacity for independent and critical thinking;
- Cultivate professionalism, which is appropriate for today's workplace;
- Promote entrepreneurship by encouraging new ideas for business initiatives and product development.