You are eligible for a full refund of all institutional charges if you have not completed your program of study at SVU prior to 12/07/2017.
- If you were still enrolled on December 7, 2017 (the date SVU lost its accreditation with ACICS) and do not wish to participate in our transfer plan, you will receive a full refund of all your institutional fee payments.
- If you were still enrolled on December 7, 2017 (the date SVU lost its accreditation with ACICS) and will participate in our transfer plan, you will receive a pro-rated refund on your institutional fee payments. The non-transferable credits tuition fees will be refunded to you.
- If you have already graduated, withdrew, or dropped before December 7, 2017 (the date SVU lost its accreditation with ACICS), you will not be eligible for institutional fees refund.
-Institutional fees include the followings: “Tuition fee (Undergraduate $325/ Graduate $425 per credit), tuition fee for English as Second Language (ESL), registration fee ($250 per trimester), learning resource fee ($75 per trimester), and other miscellaneous fees like document/petition request fee and late fees.
Complete the attached “Refund Request Form”
- Sign and return it to the Student Office
- Student Office will notify you in email for pick up/mail out within 2-3 weeks
If you have any questions and/or concerns, please contact the Student Office for more information and clarification. Student Office opens from Monday to Friday, 11 a.m. to 6 p.m. PST, except holidays.
Silicon Valley University
Additional information and assistance:
Office of Student Assistance and Relief
- Phone: (888) 370-7589, Option #5
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mailing Address: P.O. Box 980818, West Sacramento, CA 95798-0818
Student Tuition Recovery Fund (STRF):
For California residents only, when you enrolled you paid an assessment to the Student Tuition Recovery Fund (STRF). Students enrolled at the time of school closure (or enrolled within 120 days of the school’s closure) may be eligible for reimbursement through the STRF if you are a California resident; prepaid tuition, paid the STRF assessment, and suffered a loss. You may download a STRF claim application from BPPE’s website.
BPPE’s physical address is 2535 Capitol Oaks Drive, Suite 400, Sacramento, CA 95833 and its website address is www.bppe.ca.gov.